Due Diligence Contractor
MIAC offers the flexibility demanded by independent banking underwriter and quality control due diligence professionals. Our team based work environment encourages the sharing of ideas to achieve exceptional results for our clientele. MIAC has developed industry leading software technology to assist every underwriter to maximize their efficiency and to achieve winning results. We base our success on an open style that fosters fact-based communication, innovative thinking and the highest level of integrity.
Our contract positions are flexible with projects that can be completed remotely from your home.
MIAC is looking for experienced individuals that embrace producing high quality work product. If you are interested in obtaining additional information on joining our due diligence underwriter network, please take a moment and complete the information below. We will contact you to discuss our opportunities in more detail.
The candidate should have a working knowledge of a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures including:
- 5+ years of experience in the lending industries focusing either in residential or consumer underwriting
- Previous contract/project due diligence required
- Knowledge and understanding of banking compliance laws and regulation
- Team player and ability to multi-task
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to produce and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Remote
Required experience: 5+ years
Since 1989, MIAC has been at the forefront in providing:
- Secondary Pricing and Risk Management Software and Advisory Solutions
- MSR, Whole Loan, Residual and Illiquid Mortgage Pricing, Hedging, and Accounting
- Software and Advisory Solutions
- MSR and Whole Loan Brokerage Services
- Interest Rate Derivative Pricing Software and Pricing Services
- Pricing Software and Pricing Services for Mortgage Derivatives
MIAC Analytics™ is used to value over four trillion dollars in mortgage whole loans, MSR (mortgage servicing rights), residuals, and interest rate derivatives on a monthly basis by the majority of the largest mortgage companies in the industry.
MIAC’s corporate headquarters is located in New York City, with additional offices in Charlotte, NC, Bethlehem, PA, Bengaluru, India, and London.