October 27 - 28, 2021 | New York Hilton Midtown Mike Carnes, Managing Director
October 27 – 28, 2021 | New York Hilton Midtown
How Are You Analyzing Mortgage & MSR Relative Value In The Current & Future Market?
Thursday, October 28, 2021, 8:45 AM
- How much upside in MSR pricing?
- Do new players continue to be attracted to the market? How will it affect demand?
- Impact of forbearance and early buy-outs
- Ginnie vs. Fannie vs. Freddie
- Valuing liquidity
- How should recapture be valued if you origination capabilities vs. if you do not?
- Primary vs. secondary spreads
- How do non-bank servicers incorporate regulatory risks in buying MSRs
- How are you squeezing out yield?
- Plans as interest rates rise
New York Hilton Midtown
1335 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
Contact Us to Schedule a Meeting
27 (Wednesday) 7:00 am - 28 (Thursday) 5:00 pm EST
Infromation Management Network (IMN)
Comments are closed.