MIAC Analytics 12th Annual Secured Financing Conference Wednesday, April 5 - Friday, April 7, 2023 MIAC is excited to announce the
MIAC Analytics 12th Annual Secured Financing Conference
Wednesday, April 5 – Friday, April 7, 2023
MIAC is excited to announce the return of our Annual Secured Financing Conference this year, in the beautiful Camelback Mountains in Scottsdale! We thank all attendees who have attended in the past and have made this event a success, and we welcome new participants to join us.
Our annual client conference includes dinner and networking events, with presentations by MIAC professionals on topics including whole loan trading, loan valuation, seasoned residential and commercial whole loan markets, sensitivity and stress testing analysis, and borrower analytics.
- Commercial Whole Loan Market Update:
- What is the Changed Office Work Environment Doing to Office and Retail?
- CRE CMBS/CLO, Agricultural, PACE & SBA Loans
- Valuation and Sale of Commercial Loan Participations
- Modeling Climate Risk for Member Bank Collateral as well as the Investment Portfolio including MPF Loans using MIAC Vision™ / CORE™
- Enhancement to MIAC CORE Prepayment / Credit Model as Part of Modeling Market Risk / ALM Reporting
- Residential Whole Loan Market Color including Libor Indexed Loans
- Leverage Efficiencies to Collateral Management using C-Trac™ and VeriFi™
- Next Generation of Document Visualization Powered by AiCR™ (Artificial Intelligence Character Recognition)
- MIAC Software Training: DataRaptor, Vision, Core, C-Trac, VeriFi
The Secured Financing Conference is part of a series of events MIAC hosts annually for clients.
Once presentations have concluded, on Thursday, April 6th, please join us for our cocktail and dinner reception. We also invite all attendees to participate in an activity of their choice on Friday, April 7th – Golfing or Hiking.
Please specify which event you would like to attend on your registration form.
6000 East Camelback Road
Scottsdale, Arizona 85251
(480) 941 – 8200
SVP, Marketing & Business Development
(212) 233 -1250 x225
6 (Thursday) 7:00 pm - 8 (Saturday) 12:00 pm