On-Demand Webinar | Available Upon Request On January 14, 2021, the U.S. Department of the Treasury and the Federal Housing Finance Agency announced a new
On-Demand Webinar | Available Upon Request
On January 14, 2021, the U.S. Department of the Treasury and the Federal Housing Finance Agency announced a new policy that will limit the cash window to $1.5 billion per lender. In this webinar, you will learn how to prepare for a guarantor relationship with Freddie Mac, differences between MBS and cash from a funding perspective, and how MIAC is supporting clients through this transition.
Join the discussion with MIAC’s experts: Brad Eskridge, Managing Director, Secondary Solutions Group, and Paul Raebel, Managing Director, Mortgage Delivery Services; with special guest presenter Sophie Prasada-Rao, Customer Education Services and Single Family Strategic Delivery at Freddie Mac!
Register now to learn how MIAC and Freddie Mac are partnering to support the exchange of mortgages for securities, the optimization of liquidity and profitability, and the management of securitization risks.
- What is the new GSE Cash Cap?
- Preparing for the switch to guarantor
- Pricing and modeling MBS
- Best execution and loan pool optimization
- Differences between the cash and UMBS delivery process in LSA
- Differences between the delivery timing, from import to settlement/ funding between cash and UMBS
- Using CTE to address data deficiencies, prior to delivery
- Sell for securities and Guarantor Pricing and Contracts resources
– Timeline, Roadmap and Toolkit
- Freddie Mac Learning Portal and other Freddie mac online resources
Request Webinar Materials
The webinar has ended. Please click the link below to request materials from this webinar.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
All Day (Friday) EST
Comments are closed.